This screen capture shows an example of some of the entries that can be posted using the WinTumblr plugin.
This screen capture also shows a set of options in the settings window that enables you to control what kind of posts you want to be able to post using the plugin.
The following options can be set:
Enable/Disable Posting of HTML Entries – Check this to enable the HTML feature. If enabled, WinTumblr will generate HTML links for all text entries posted.
– The HTML generated by the plugin will be automatically reformatted by default, so no additional formatting will be applied.
If you want the post to include HTML formatting, check the following options:
Enable/Disable Spell Check for Posts – Check this to enable spell checking.
If you want the spell check to be applied, check the following options:
Auto-Apply AutoCorrect – Check this to turn on auto-correct for punctuation and grammar.
– The Spell Check will auto-correct punctuation and grammar as you type. However, it will not automatically replace words with abbreviations, a person’s name, or place names.
Auto-Apply Grammarly – Check this to turn on grammar checking for your posts.
Enable/Disable Posting of Photos – Check this to enable photo posting.
– When you check this, WinTumblr will automatically detect and download pictures that are attached to your blog.
Enable/Disable Posting of Links – Check this to enable link posting.
– When you check this, WinTumblr will automatically detect and download links that are attached to your blog.
Enable/Disable Chat – Check this to enable chat posting.
– When you check this, WinTumblr will automatically detect and download posts that contain chat messages.
Enable/Disable Posting of Videos – Check this to enable video posting.
– When you check this, WinTumblr will automatically detect and download videos that are attached to your blog.
– I did not have time to test the video playback, but you will need to use the built-in Flash Player for this to work.
WinTumblr is compatible with the following browsers:
Internet Explorer – 7 or later
Google Chrome – 8 or later
Mozilla Firefox – 4 or later
Safari – 5 or later
WinTumblr is compatible with the following operating systems:
WinTumblr Requirements: 6e8feb22df
DigS (Digit Sum)
Paragon Backup Recovery Free
Simple Window Hiding
Excel 2007 Ribbon to old Excel 2003 Classic Menu Toolbar
Windows System Information
Youtube Video Scheduler and Renamer
isimSoftware Automatic Typing Software
iSunshare Product Key Finder
Find It EZ
– The most advanced tool for developers who work with SQL Server database code.
– Inspect values of simple and table variables, temporary tables and even permanent tables.
– Record execution calls with real values.
– Observe the database statistics during execution.
– Analyze database performance with detailed analysis and charting capabilities.
– Browse history of previous executions.
– View stack trace of currently executed SQL code.
– View security information for each object.
– Detailed information about execution call parameters, including user inputs.
– Equivalent of Intellitrace in MS SQL Server.
– SQL agent Job and Batch execution debugging capabilities.
– Generates assembly code for SQL Server stored procedures.
– Supports SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014 and 2016.
– Generates a stand-alone EXE for SQL Server stored procedures.
– SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008 compatible.
– Compatible with Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017.
– Compatible with Visual Studio 2019, Code Analysis and TypeScript plugin are included.
– SQL server 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021 and later are supported.
– Readme file:
– Extended documentation:
Version 1.0.0 – 2018-11-01
If you enjoy this program, please consider a donation so I can continue to develop it. You can get paid for development.
The purpose of the program is to make it easy for you to generate your own.NET, Java, or other programming language assembly code from the stored procedures in a SQL Server database, using Visual Studio or similar.NET development tools.
This project was written by Dinesh Bhatnagar on behalf of his employer, Oakwood Corporation.
This program is dedicated to SQL Server.
This program is free to use and free to modify for any purpose.
You can remove my name from the credits, in source code or binary distribution.
When you use this program, I want you to tell others how you got the program.
SQL Ultimate Debugger is available on a single website (
Download the executable file to your SQL Server database (with an ODBC driver) and execute it