KITESURF GROUP LESSONS IN TARIFA
- KITESURF SCHOOL WITH MORE THAN 12 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- SURF CENTER TARIFA IS LOCATED RIGHT ON THE BEACH
- KITESURF LESSONS EVERYDAY ALL YEAR ROUND
- CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS
- WE HAVE OUR OWN RESCUE BOAT
- New Duotone Kiteboarding equipment, we renew all equipment every 6 months so expect the kite to be crispy!
- Equipment insurance in case of damage
- Wetsuit and all safety gear, depending on the season we have winter and spring long wetsuits and shortys for the summer
- Surf Center Tarifa certification using International kitesurf methodology.
- Third parties insurances
- Rescue boat all year around.
- And on extra, free use of Hotel Arte Vida Tarifa facilities for students and friends, shower, changing room, lockers, sunbeds in the Chill out area, WIFI, parking, Beach bar, Restaurant etc.
The lessons are done just in front of Hotel Arte Vida Tarifa during off season in Summer we need to do it in Playa Los Lances, area asigned by Tarifa´s Cityhall.
Transfer Tarifa – Surf Center Tarifa – Kitesurf zone – Tarifa incluided (*)
What you will learn in your first Kitesurf lesson in Tarifa:
- The kitesurf equipment
- Rigging the kite and lines
- Safety on the kite bar
- Wind window, power and neutral zones.
- How to read Weather reports for practicing Kitesurf
- Launching and landing areas
- Flying the kite
- How safety sistem works
- Flying the kite with the harness
- Control the kite with one hand
- Try the safety sistem on real situation
- First bodydrag
What you will learn on your second Kitesurf Lesson:
- Body drag
- Safety on the sea
- Body drag with power
- Relaunch Kite from water
- One hand control on the water
- Possible directions of naviagation
- Walking upwind with the kite
- How to go in and out of the water
- Safety distances in the water and on land
- Kite board introdution
- Handling the board in and out of the water
- Excersises with the board controling the kite at the same time
What you will learn on your third day of Kitesurf Lesson:
- Excersises with the kiteboard on the water
- Control with one hand on the kite and the other on the kiteboard
- Waterstart theory
- Practice to put the kiteboad on your feet and control the kite sametime
- First attemps of Waterstart
- First navigations runs
- Speed control
- Navigation downwind
- Control of speed and diferent navigation directions
- Upwind kiting
The progress of the client will depend on his ability and wind or sea conditions.