RegSvrEx is a small tool that was designed to help computer programmers develop DLL and COX applications that are easy to register and unregister for windows.
Before you start RegSvrEx:
1. Ensure you have the latest version of Visual C++ installed
2. Ensure that you have the following files available from you local file system:
1. The DLL, Register.dll, and unregister.exe files in %systemroot%\system32
2. The DLL, Register.dll, and unregister.exe files in %systemroot%\system
3. The DLL, Register.dll, and unregister.exe files in %systemroot%\Microsoft.NET
4. The Set_Path.bat, Set_X64.bat, and Set_WinSdk.bat files in %systemroot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\
5. The REG.INI file in %systemroot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\IniFile.DLL
6. The REG.INI file in %systemroot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\IniFile.DLL
(Note: for Windows 7 or Windows 8.x, %systemroot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\IniFile.DLL will be %systemroot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\IniFile.DLL, and %systemroot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\IniFile.DLL will be %systemroot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\IniFile.DLL)
7. The REG.INI file in %systemroot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\IniFile.DLL
8. The Set_PATH.bat file in %systemroot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\
9. The Set_X64.bat file in %systemroot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\
10. The Set_WinSdk.bat file in %system eea19f52d2
«ArKaos Visualizer» will be the one and only software that you can use to play and manipulate visual and audial effects. It will support different kinds of video cards and graphic cards, and can play any sound format, with all supported video players and players for Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X. It is capable of playing over 60 real-time graphic and audio visual effects, playing video and sound, as well as doing common visual and audial manipulations, while automatically triggering the visuals based on the playback of the sound file.
You can play any video files as long as they have sound that is compatible with the ArKaos library. You can play any sound format, including.wav,.mp3,.aiff,.mid,.midi,.ogg,.wav, and.aiff.
We encourage you to try the trial version of ArKaos Visualizer at with a compatible software package and video file on your PC, and let us know any errors that you encounter.
Please visit for more information on ArKaos Visualizer.
ArKaos Software Company Home Page:
ArKaos Visualizer 3.1 – Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT, 2000, XP
This is the latest version of ArKaos Visualizer (Windows Version 3.1). This update addresses a problem with sound synchronization when running ArKaos Visualizer with the RealOne music player on Windows 95 and 98. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. This update is only required when you are using ArKaos Visualizer with the RealOne music player. You do not need to download this update if you do not use the RealOne music player or if you are not using ArKaos Visualizer with RealOne.
Dolphin Visualizer 3.1 – Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP
This is the latest version of Dolphin Visualizer (Windows Version 3.1). This update addresses an issue in which the visualizer does not load the proper control panel. This update is only required if you are using Dolphin Visualizer with the RealOne music player on Windows 95 and 98. You do not need to download this update if you do not use the RealOne music player or if you are not using Dolphin Visualizer with RealOne