UTILITYType: Data Processing ToolDescription: UPTIME is a command line utility that processes the machine’s event log to determine system availability and current uptime. The target system can either be the local system or a remote system.
No special privileges are required for basic operation although it is most accurate to run the tool under an administrative account. Many factors affect these calculations, and the results displayed by this tool should be considered estimates.
1. Sends specific log data to a text file or prints it to stdout.
2. Can use lm_info to determine the availabiltity and running status of a remote system.
3. Can be run on either local or remote system.
4. Reports running uptime and downtime in seconds or hours and minutes.
5. Can generate text reports in text or HTML format.
6. Can supply an optional command line argument to run an arbitrary system command on the remote system.
7. Can provide optional output to a text file instead of displaying it to stdout.
8. Can accept optional arguments that control the output.
9. Can accept optional arguments to supply a custom format to display the desired data.
10. Can produce a numeric data only output that is a simple percentage.
11. Can produce an output that is a simple average of the «on» time and the «off» time.
12. Can accept «on» time and «off» time values from a text file (one per line) or from the stdin (read from a keyboard).
13. Can accept a «off» time value from a text file that is different from the «on» time value.
14. Has a graphical version available for testing.
This utility is the product of many years of experience in the network and security industries. It has been used in production and in the training of students of the program.
lm_info: The lm_info utility determines the availabilty and running status of a remote system, with the following report types:
Percentage of On-Time: [Percentage of time when the system is actively running]
Percentage of Off-Time: [Percentage of time when the system is not actively running]
Total System On-Time: [Total number of active running system seconds]
Total System Off-Time: [Total number of system off seconds]
Time Running: [Total number of eea19f52d2
You’ve probably heard of the term “File Locker,” but are you familiar with its two most important features – size limits and password protection? Most of us use the term “File Locker” in reference to files that we’d like to keep safe from prying eyes. But this handy PC feature can also protect files on an entire hard drive or drive partition. Find out more!
Most Popular Software
*This is an introductory offer which is valid for new users only. Limited to a maximum of 2 days. Normal pricing is available.
Backup Manager 10 brings a brand new look to the tool and offers a host of new features to help you protect your data.
Take your PC backup to a new level with Backup Manager 10, a powerful and easy-to-use program designed to help you manage backups of all kinds. Use it to save your data files and programs, share them with family and friends, and much more.
Backup Manager 10 supports all major file and database formats, including Microsoft® Office files, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and many other apps, including Homegroup-compatible iTunes®, Media Streaming and on-line apps, and more!
Backup Manager 10 also lets you back up to media, to CD or DVD, online, via network, or use multiple solutions in a single backup operation. You can back up your files as often as you want, as long as you have enough space.
Turn your iPod touch or iPhone into an effective and fun video recording device. The app supports audio recording for the sake of film making, but also supports video recording for video capture and playback. Add videos to your videos with ease using this handy application.
Capture videos and photos and display them on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad in an attractive and easy to view way with this app. The videos and photos will be saved to your Photos library after you are done recording. Now you can share your photos and videos with friends easily.
AutoCapture provides an easy and fast way to take a snapshot of a document on your computer and save it as a PDF. When you run AutoCapture for the first time, you will be asked to choose the type of file to be captured, e.g. Word document, Excel spreadsheet, Web page etc. You can also specify the page number, number of pages, and location (name of the folder or the URL of the webpage).